Saturday, January 29

Pac-Man cornbread


So, a few photos from the handy iPhone, which reminds me that the best camera is the one you have with you, and lo and behold I always have my phone, so by default it's the best camera I own. (Is that sad?)


I made buttermilk cornbread in a cast-iron skillet last week and it was amazing! As you can see Pac-Man loves chevre cheese as much as I do. Goat cheese is easy to digest for all you L.I. folks out there like me (that's Lactose Intolerant for all you laypeople).


Grace from work scored this new string art for me from an estate sale -- she and her boyfriend went to bid on a Gator with a snowplow, and out they came with a string-art golfer that I won by text in bidding. What?!


This place looks amazing. How can you make a bar easier than paying money for alcohol? Ummm best go and find out.


Snow is pretty -- as seen here on this Blue Atlas Cedar -- but really killing me: after three days of shoveling and snow-blowing I am sore sore sore.

Our backyard friend is surviving the winter just fine. Here he/she is watching 3 dogs barking at him/her without flinching.

Last night a bunch of us went sledding after making homemade eggnog and drinking it in an igloo. I drank the milk-laden eggnog without eggs and without dairy products, so figure it out. Sledding last night was the first time this winter that I enjoyed the snow instead of endlessly moving it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment