Monday, February 14

Acquisitions

First things first, to the far right in the photo below you will see the latest addition to our string art collection: a string art golfer. Actually, it's copper wire so maybe I can't call it string art. If you were able to look a bit more closely you would see that a golf tee sits in each corner of the frame. Ah-May-Zing! The only piece of string art that can top a golfer is an owl. I've only ever heard stories of this mythical beast and hope to one day own this elusive creature.




Next is a book I stumbled across in a Nashville thrift store. I won't say much but it caught my eye as I'm currently in job search mode, so the words 'profit' and 'how to' just jumped out to me.



As far as personal life, job prospects include profiting from the rapture, trimming trees, teaching in Philadelphia public schools, and/or scheming a job at the Arboretum. Hopefully one of these prospects works out.

1 comment: