Thursday, August 19

I mean, you just have to love Philly, right?

(First off, Sharon just posted photos of Nashville, so scroll down when you are done here, or go there now and scroll up.)

So, after dropping off the rental truck, I went next door and bought a cranberry juice cocktail drink and while enjoying my tart beverage I spotted this:




So, why oh why Philly are these three things like this? I offer two potential reasons. 1. There is an alternate space time paradox world where birds like a little nip of the "sauce" especially after a difficult flat tire. This flat tire was so bad the poor bird took his/her own life. Sad. 2. John Q. Philly said "Hey, I just finished my potato gun, go find things this long by this wide and line them up here so I can shoot them over I-95".

So, they are the only two possible scenarios. (period). Feel free to offer your own, but know that these two are the only I want to accept.

I loves me some Philly.

1 comment:

  1. Dude with a bottle of alcohol and a dead bird, you should have scratched a veve into the ground.

    ReplyDelete